Stayed at the Kenzi Club in early November after moving from a Riad in the Medina which we could not tolerate for any longer! As soon as we arrived at the Kenzi Club we knew we have made the right choice. We were made to feel so welcome from the start. There was a slight mix up with the rooms... More
- Also Known As:
- Kenzi Club Agdal Medina Hotel Marrakech
- Kenzi Club Agdal Medina Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A pioneer in its category. This hotel-club provides a full range of activities together with the best contemporary design by architect Imaad Rahmouni. Modernism and discovery can be shared by families or friends, in one of the best leisure hotels in Morocco, located by the Atlas Mountains, in the middle of 10 hectares centenarian olive trees.Accommodation 9 riads 254 double or triple rooms (32 m²) and 60 suites (53 m²) – all with private balcony . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Kenzi Club Agdal Medina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.