We did a girls (8 of us) trip to Europe. We stayed at this cute and charming hotel. It was right in the main square with the locals. Next to this hotel are local living and it was great to see their culture. Thank goodness we paid extra for the pick up from the airport/transfer or else we would have... More
- Also Known As:
- Riad Et Palais Des Princesses Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Et Palais Des Princesses Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the district of Riad Zitoune El Keddim inside Marrakech Medina, at 2 minutes by foot of the famous place Djemaa el Fna, the “Riad et Palais des Princesses” is a charming guest house based on Oriental traditions. The “Riad et Palais des Princesses” have a total of 14 rooms and suites of Mauresque and contemporary style. All our rooms are entirely air-conditioned and have a wifi access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Riad et Palais des Princesses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.