We stayed here for 6 nights, actually I am still here on my last day. What a lovely quiet and friendly resort booked via voyage prive The waiters and staff were all so nice and informative of the area and things to do, and not even having to get up off my chair for a glass of orange juice Highly... More
- Also Known As:
- Adama By Residhotel Hotel
- Adama By Residhotel Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The residence Adama is located 10 minutes by shuttle from Jemaa-El-Fna and has a panoramic view of the Atlas mountains. It offers a heated lagoon swimming pool, spa facilities and free Wi-Fi internet access.The traditional Moroccan houses are set in a quiet garden and are fully equipped with flat-screen satellite TV, washing machine, coffee maker and balcony or terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Adama Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.