This was a luvly hotel althouth one of the pools was a bit mucky at times. The hotel was very far out of town, about 25-35mins drive so on the way there we did feel a bit stranded and lost but once you get there it's like a little haven. Food was nice but just a set all you could... More
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Douar Al Hana Resort And Spa
- Hotel Douar Al Hana Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- First resort concept in Marrakech, built in the traditional Moroccan style on an olive grove of 11 hectares. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your Hotel Douar Al Hana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.