Great bet for first time visitors to Marrakech who might find a central hotel overwhelming. Perfectly located with beautifully manicured lawns and gardens. I've been to La Mamounia, Kasbah Agafay and Amanjena and it was really important to us to find a smaller, more intimate, quiet riad that served traditional food. Spot on. We were so very well looked after... More
- Also Known As:
- Terra Mia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Terra Mia Marrakech Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terra Mia Marrakech is located at the entrance of the 'ochre city' - 25 minutes from the airport and Jemaa El Fna. On an ideal site, in front of the Atlas Mountains, close to 3 Golf courses and an equestrian club you will enjoy a delightful, calm and peaceful stay at our 5 hectares domain, in this charming city which makes us all dream. Our dedicated team will be looking after your well-being and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Terra Mia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.