We stayed at the Riad Vert for 8 nights, and we all loved it very much. The Location was very good. A bit far from Jamal El fna Sq, (Thanks God), But for all of us was a plus. We don't forget the moment we were going back after the long walks we had all over Marrakech. A friendly warm... More
- Also Known As:
- Riad Vert Marrakech Hotel
- Riad Vert Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located ten minutes away from the Djemâa el-Fna square and the souks, in the heart of the medina, you will find a peaceful haven, where green palm-trees strikingly contrast with the whitewashed walls. Welcome home at the Riad Vert.From 49 to 99 euro, according to the seasons, 7 spacious rooms with asserted personalities, a patio in the shade of palm trees, a bouh with larges sofas, a winter loungein subdued lights, a reading room far from the noises of the city, a terrace brightened up all year long, a delicious cooking and Jacuzzi under the sky are waiting for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad Vert Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.