Stayed at the Riad Vert for 4 nights with my mum. The Riad is beautiful. Exceptionally clean and the food - wow!! Fatima is a world class cook! Saana Can't do enough for you - from recommending restuarants, booking trips, to checking if you need anything - she makes you feel at home from the start. Yes, the Riad is... More
- Also Known As:
- Riad Vert Marrakech Hotel
- Riad Vert Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located ten minutes away from the Djemâa el-Fna square and the souks, in the heart of the medina, you will find a peaceful haven, where green palm-trees strikingly contrast with the whitewashed walls. Welcome home at the Riad Vert.From 49 to 99 euro, according to the seasons, 7 spacious rooms with asserted personalities, a patio in the shade of palm trees, a bouh with larges sofas, a winter loungein subdued lights, a reading room far from the noises of the city, a terrace brightened up all year long, a delicious cooking and Jacuzzi under the sky are waiting for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad Vert Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.