wonderful cosy hotel in the centre of the old town, perfect for easy access on foot to the souke and market square. extremely helpful staff, determined that you enjoy their colourful city. 4 days is enough for a taster only, need longer to explore the city in depth and take trips further afield. hotel has a peaceful rooftop area to... More
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Bab Firdaus Hotel Marrakech
- Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Bab Firdaus Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The name which means "gateway to heaven" conjures up a sense of magic, and you will see why when you arrive. Beautifully restored, this seven-room riad is filled with traditional artifacts, hand-woven carpets and custom-made furniture. After a day of sightseeing, indulge yourself in a luxurious massage at the Oriental Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Bab Firdaus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.