Inside but just barely, thankfully, because the Fes medina is huge, labyrinthine. We were astonished by this place. The room decorations lavish. Only down-side: internet was flaky at best. We were on the first floor and breakfast is a long hike up to the third. Very traditional fare, and very tasty. One more flight up and you're on the roof... More
- Also Known As:
- Riad La Perle De La Medina Hotel
- Riad La Perle De La Medina Hotel Fes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The mysterious Medina of the city of Fes is a cradle of art and knowledge, an architectural masterpiece holding the heritage of twelve centuries, and it is a place of refinement on all levels. Among its differently ornamented palaces, there is a charming pearl in the medina: Riad the Pearl of the Medina is a sumptuous palace rearranged professionally while preserving its authenticity to serve as a house of hosts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, HostelWorld, Venere, Prestigia, HotelsClick, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad La Perle De La Medina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.