I stayed three nights at Sofitel hotel in March 2014, the hotel reception was very nice and big, There was a band playing quiet tones I really liked. The room size was adequate with very comfortable bed and LCD tv with many channels. The room was a little bit old but really clean and nice, and my view was really... More
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Algiers Hamma Garden Hotel
- Sofitel Algiers Hamma Garden Hotel Algiers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located for your next business trip, the Sofitel Alger is just 5 minutes from downtown, less than 20 minutes from the airport, right by the Botanical Gardens, the National Library and the Fine Arts Museum. The funicular can take you up the hill overlooking the old souk and the port. The 3 restaurants offer a variety of options: El Mordjane serves fabulous Algerian dishes, Le Continental boasts French gourmet meals, the coffee-shop is a great place to catch a quick bite between meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, ACCOR and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Sofitel Algiers Hamma Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.