Wonderful stay. Nice sized one bedroom suite. Two TVs. Housekeeping friendly. Nice pool and hot tub. Breakfast was tasty every day. We didn't use the kitchen, but everything was nice and clean. If I find myself needing to stay overnight in Ames, they would be top on my list
- Also Known As:
- Grandstay Residential Hotel Ames
- GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Ames Iowa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EXTENDED-STAY, FAMILY & EXECUTIVE SUITES HOTELGRANDSTAY AMES, IOWA. GrandStay® Residential Suites Hotel in Ames, Iowa offers spacious family and executive suites. Conveniently located off Hwy 35E at the corner of Duff Ave and Hwy 30, our Iowa hotel offers all the comforts of home with Complimentary Gourmet Express Breakfast™, high-speed Internet, and fully equipped kitchens in every suite. In the heart of the Midwest and Iowa, Ames is the source for tradition, discovery, diversity and of course the Cyclones. Enjoy 33 woodland parks, hop on our 55 miles of bike and pedestrian trails or do what we do best and cheer for the best college teams in the nation!With a variety of Studio, One & Two Bedroom suites, with nightly, weekly and monthly extended-stay suites and accommodations available, our Ames, Iowa hotel is prefect no matter your needs. Enjoy the best of Ames and the all comforts of home when you stay in our luxurious business and family hotel. Reserve your hotel suite today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Ames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.