Let's start with a clarification a lot of the potential negative things I am going to describe later on, a part of the responsibility for it is mine to choose the wrong hotel. Well beginning with all the positives, service and people are lovely, friendly and very efficient, the sore coral reef is pristine and worth the snorkelling and the... More
- Also Known As:
- Utopia Dive Village Utila
- Utopia Dive Village Hotel Utila
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casually elegant, beachfront dive and spa resort. All rooms are ocean front and have AC, ceiling fans and spacious balconies with views of the ocean and mainland mountains. Full service dive shop, spa, beach bar, lounge, on site restaurant with table service. Rates are per person double occupancy and often include island connections from Honduras or the neighboring island of Roatan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Utopia Dive Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.