We came to Utopia for 1 week in March with a couple of our friends, and we all absolutely loved it! The diving is great, and the dive shop staff is so professional, and so much fun. We loved that the resort felt so remote, and we felt safe exploring the areas near the resort. We love food, and trying... More
- Also Known As:
- Utopia Dive Village Utila
- Utopia Dive Village Hotel Utila
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casually elegant, beachfront dive and spa resort. All rooms are ocean front and have AC, ceiling fans and spacious balconies with views of the ocean and mainland mountains. Full service dive shop, spa, beach bar, lounge, on site restaurant with table service. Rates are per person double occupancy and often include island connections from Honduras or the neighboring island of Roatan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Utopia Dive Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.