We stayed here as a staging point for a trip into Tikal. Very nice setting on a hillside. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Rooms were rustic but clean. Make sure the AC works as it can become stifling and humid at times.
- Also Known As:
- Maya Mountain Hotel San Ignacio
- Maya Mountain Hotel
- Maya Mountain Lodge Belize/San Ignacio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maya Mountain Lodge is a small family run eco-jungle lodge located 3/4 Mls. On the Cristo Rey Road, San Ignacio, Cayo District of Belize. Offering 15 air conditioned units varying from family cottages equipped with kitchenettes to our standard rooms. We also have economy rooms for the budget conscious. Weekly and monthly rates are available for up to 70% discount. We are famous for our dining service which features cultural meals of the different ethnic groups in Belize. Dining reservations are required. We also offer cooking courses when booked in advance. We have an on property tour company which provides safe, reliable tours of high quality and which are fun as well as educational. There is a pool, nature trails, tropical gardens, and free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Venere and TripOnline SA so you can book your Maya Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.