We stayed here for two nights on our way from LA to San Jose. Everything was absolutely perfect. We elected to eat some cheese and crackers in the room, and Tony brought us plates and napkins. All of the details were taken care of. We enjoyed the bocci ball court, too. Pat suggested a day hike nearby that was exactly... More
- Also Known As:
- The Casitas Of Arroyo Grande Hotel
- The Casitas Of Arroyo Grande Hotel Arroyo Grande
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a 7 acre estate, The Casitas of Arroyo Grande B & B overlooks central coast vineyards and hillside. Located half way between Los Angeles and San Francisco, The Casitas are close to San Luis Obispo,Pismo Beach and other central coast landmarks. Guests can decide on wine tasting (over 15 wineries are within a 15 minute drive), a day at the beach or a trip to nearby Hearst Castle. Amenities The Casitas offer guests are an in room fireplace, private deck, HDTV, Bose radio with iPod connection, Ralph Lauren bedding and free WiFi just to name a few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Casitas of Arroyo Grande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.