Staff was great. Facility was average. Big complaint: tv did not work nor the computer in the lobby. The lack of tv was very difficult for my 6 year old. I was looking forward to getting some work done on the computer, which I find easier than the phone.
- Also Known As:
- The Embassy Hotel Washington Dc
- The Embassy Hotel
- The Embassy Inn Washington Dc
- Embassy Inn Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Inn is a charming thirty eight-room European style hotel conveniently located on 16th Street several blocks from the Dupont Circle Metro station. Business travelers as well as tourists seek out the Embassy Inn for its comfort, location, and value. The Embassy Inn originated in 1910 as an eight-unit apartment house. In 1919, it was converted into a thirty-room tourist hotel and was re-opened in 1987 as a thirty-eight hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, HostelWorld, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Embassy Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.