My fiance and I stayed a few nights here back in April. We stayed in the Garden Loft and it was very nice having our own bathroom. It was a little cramped in the room, but we were fine with that. The breakfast was good and the snack in the afternoon was nice. We didn't hear much noise even with... More
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Dupont Circle Hotel Washington Dc
- The Inn At Dupont Circle Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in an 1885 Victorian townhouse, formerly owned by astrologer Jeane Dixon, the Inn is an elegant and comfortable bed and breakfast inn located in Washington DC, 1/2 block from the Metro and walking distance to restaurants, shops, art galleries, and museums. Enjoy a full buffet breakfast, served in our dining room, desserts and beverages in the evening. Rooms have cable TVs, telephones with answering machines, mini-refrigerators and robes and amenities, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your The Inn at Dupont Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.