This is a very convenient and relatively inexpensive place to stay if in a business group. Drawbacks are the lack of restaurant/bar, but there are plenty of places within walking distance. Sitting on the veranda watching the boats is a very pleasant way to finish off a day's work.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Harbour Village Hotel
- Quest Harbour Village Hotel Fremantle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uniquely located right on the quay in Challenger Harbour, our serviced apartments are within easy walking distance to Fremantle's historic mid 19th century buildings, galleries, boutique bars and restaurants.Quest Harbour Village has a choice to one, two and three bedroom apartments facing either Fishing Boat Harbour and Challenger Harbour. Whether you are coming to Fremantle for business or leisure Quest Harbour Village will have an apartment to suit you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Quest Harbour Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.