First of all, i had a great time in Freemantle! Honestly I stayed at the Freo because the other better places were full. But I wanted a cheap place for 2 weekend nights and so set my bar pretty low. Rather than a $30 bunk in a 6 bed room, I upgraded to a private room for $100. Gotta draw... More
- Also Known As:
- Backpackers Inn Freo Hotel
- Backpackers Inn Freo Hotel Fremantle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently renovated heritage building situated in the heart of vibrant Fremantle. Backpackers Inn offers quality basic budget accommodation with a friendly relaxed clean atmosphere. We take pride in being a hostel that offers peace and relaxation for travelers that need time to relax and recharge. We cater for the lone traveler to groups. So come on make a booking come join our family. “You won’t want to leave us.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Backpackers Inn Freo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.