Our room had a street view over the restaurant patio. We had a view of the world famous Lauterbrunnen waterfall. We slept with our windows open and heard sounds of the distant waterfall all night. Made for great sleeping. The front desk staff was professional, friendly and thorough in their check-in process. Quiet time at the hotel is from 10pm... More
- Also Known As:
- Schuetzen Hotel Lauterbrunnen
- Hotel Restaurant Schutzen Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland - Jungfrau
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The typical-Swiss-chalet-hotel (orignally built in 1671) is located in the heart of Lauterbrunnen, a three-minute walk from the train station and has a bus stop at the front door. 25 cosy rooms with different sizes, 23 of them with bath or toilet. Radio, TV, telephone, W-Lan and safe is standard, 11 have a balcony. Lift. Typical-Swiss-restaurant with open-fire (winter), breakfastbuffet with many local specialities, 3-course-halfboard-menu or à la carte, for example Swiss-cheese-Fondue or meat from the hot-stone! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Hotel Restaurant Schutzen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.