We stayed here for 4 nights, arriving late at night wasn't a problem, we received very clear instructions on how to get where. We stayed in a double shared room, it was very lovely, nice and clean. We travelled 500 km, but Bernardinu B&B House staff really made us feel like at home. Good wifi, excellent service for a great... More
- Also Known As:
- Bernardinu Guest House Hotel
- Bernardinu Guest House Hotel Vilnius
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bernardinu Guesthouse is located in the 17th century building in a narrow and secluded street in the oldest part of the Old Town. From here you can reach the Cathedral, the Gediminas Castle, St Ann's church and Bernardine Church. In a couple of minutes the main street of the Old Town is Pilies street with is at arm stretch from our guesthouse. Some rooms have 17th century ceiling and floor and renovated wall paintings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Expedia, HostelBookers, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Bernardinu Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.