The hotel is located centrally in Budapest and is in a good position for exploring the city. Overall the hotel was comfortable and reasonably priced, apart from the price of drinks in the bar which we found quite eye-watering. There are a number of fairly OK restaurants in the vicinity although Hungarian cuisine is quite basic, mainly meat and potatoes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Budapest City Center hotel is located in an exclusive area, in the historical, shopping and business center, in Váci street. It is the only 4* hotel in Budapest which is surrounded by a pedestrian precinct. The main sightseeing attractions of the capital are within walking distance or can be easily reached by underground or other public transport. Discover Budapest - the city of senses - and enjoy every minutes of a special and unforgettable stay in our hotel. Business guests will appreciate the use of free WiFi Internet access and the indoor parking facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, ACCOR, Agoda, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Mercure Budapest City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Budapest City Hotel Budapest
- Mercure Budapest City Hotel
- Accor Budapest City Center
- Mercure Budapest