Location not very convenient, but overall a good, semi-luxurious hotel. The spa and the swimming pool is very good and the staff was friendly and helpful. Bathrobe in every room. The taxi to the main attractions costs about 15 euros.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Budapest Hotel
- Ramada Plaza Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Ramada Budapest
- Budapest Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aquincum Hotel Budapest hotel overlooks the Danube on the historic Buda side, at the Arpad Bridge, opposite Margaret Island. Providing an exquisite balance between business, leisure and relaxation, the hotel offers comfortable accommodation, versatile conference facilities, and a natural thermal spa. We are located near some of Budapest's most fascinating attractions including the ruins of ancient Aquincum and the hills and forests of Buda. Downtown Budapest and the Danube Bend are also within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Aquincum Hotel Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.