We are going to Ramada at least once a year with 2 kids, 3 and 6 years old and always have amazing time there! Pools are fabulous and kids club is suitable for children up to 12. Its fun during winter as well as during summer when you have additional outdoor pools and plygrounds.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Resort Aquaworld Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Ramada Resort Aquaworld Budapest Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Resort Budapest is a four-star superior conference and wellness hotel offering unique services: it has 309 rooms, suites and apartments with internet connection; a conference centre with a capacity of almost 1000; a spa, wellness and fitness unit; an entertainment centre; indoor and outdoor car parks with a total capacity of more than 1000 and direct access to Aquaworld, one of the biggest indoor water theme parks in Europe.Given its excellent location and complex services, Ramada Resort – Aquaworld Budapest has every chance to become a priority domestic and international tourist destination and a popular meeting point for the inhabitants of Budapest and its surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Ramada Resort Aquaworld Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.