We just returned from a fantastic holiday in Kranjska Gora, the weather was beautiful, plenty of snow on the slopes and the village is delightful. The hotel is a great 3 star hotel, we had a triple and a double room, both were large and were village facing, the views were breath taking. Towels and toiletries are included but there... More
- Also Known As:
- Alpina Hotel Kranjska Gora
- Alpina Resort Kranjska Gora
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Due to its cosy and relaxed atmosphere, families particularly favour the Alpina hotel. Among points in its favour is its location right on the ski slope, which enables you to simply step out of the hotel and start skiing in winter or take one of the many walking paths in other seasons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Alpina Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.