We stayed at Hotel Kristal at late summer and we were indulged by service of the staff that was extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Food at hotel was very tasty and not pricey at all. Location of the hotel is one of the best, has enough parking spaces and offers enough peace and quiet for everyone. Would recommend to everyone... More
- Also Known As:
- Kristal Hotel Bohinjsko Jezero
- Hotel Kristal Slovenia/Bohinjsko Jezero
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming alpine family hotel is located in the natural paradise of the Lake Bohinj area with its stunning mountains and alpine forests. The bedrooms are bright and tastefully furnished. Lake Bohinj is a pleasant 500m walk from the hotel. Hotel Kristal is a family hotel in Bohinj, situated close to Lake Bohinj, on the outskirts of the Triglav national park. The hotel was built and renovated in line with local tradition and gives its guests the homely feeling, characteristic of the region. Hospitality, delicious cuisine, unspoilt nature and abundant possibilities for an active holiday await you at this excellent starting point. - ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Kristal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.