As part of staying in Hotel Gasperin, they have a deal with Hotel Kristal to provide dinner for 10 EURO for a 3 course meal. Due to a dietary limitation I wasn't able to eat much from the menu but after explaining that to the waitress they put together a complete meal for me. That is service.
- Also Known As:
- Kristal Hotel Bohinjsko Jezero
- Hotel Kristal Slovenia/Bohinjsko Jezero
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming alpine family hotel is located in the natural paradise of the Lake Bohinj area with its stunning mountains and alpine forests. The bedrooms are bright and tastefully furnished. Lake Bohinj is a pleasant 500m walk from the hotel. Hotel Kristal is a family hotel in Bohinj, situated close to Lake Bohinj, on the outskirts of the Triglav national park. The hotel was built and renovated in line with local tradition and gives its guests the homely feeling, characteristic of the region. Hospitality, delicious cuisine, unspoilt nature and abundant possibilities for an active holiday await you at this excellent starting point. - ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Kristal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.