My wife and I booked 5 nights at this hotel. The room was terribly disappointing (room 43). I'll preface this by noting that we only paid $25/night - which is cheap for this area. When we stepped in the room the first thing we noticed was that it smelled terribly of cigarettes. The room didn't appear very clean with smudges... More
- Also Known As:
- Bluebells Apartments Hotel Krakow
- Bluebells Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best of Cracow is at your doorstep. Welcome to BlueBells apartments that are located in a historical building 5 minutes from the Main Marquet Square, Kazimierz - Jewish District and the Royal Castle. We offer 11 recently renovated apartments, all with fully equipped kitchens & bathrooms, TV-SAT and CD set, Internet access (DVD and washing machine in some rooms). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your BlueBells Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.