Ideal drop-and-go spot to explore Krakow. Five minutes from the old town square - one of the loveliest I've seen in Europe - the rooms are spacious, with self-catering options, good bathrooms, and pretty good wifi (router did need one or two re-starts while we were there). Tour buses for Auschwitz and the Salt Mines leave from another hotel a... More
- Also Known As:
- Ventus Rosa Apartments Hotel
- Ventus Rosa Apartments Hotel Krakow
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ventus Rosa offers fully fitted apartments for 2 and 4 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Otel and Venere so you can book your Ventus Rosa Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.