Excellent location, excellent property, very good service. Hotel well respects benefits for club carlson members (upgrade, welcome gift etc.). The only thing I could see improved is ventiallation (very poor), but it was cold outside, so opening the winddow helped, As for 5 star hotel very reasonable prices on food and drinks.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Gdansk Hotel
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Gdansk Hotel Gdansk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gdansk city centre hotel's location is ideal for both business and leisure travellers. The hotel is close to charming, narrow cobblestone streets that host galleries, shops and street theatrical events, all adding to the uniqueness of its location. This Gdansk city centre hotel's location offers close proximity to St. Mary's Church, the largest brick Gothic cathedral in the world, and to popular museums and the Baltic coast.Retreat to stylish comfort at this city centre Gdansk accommodationWith 134 chic and stylish rooms, this Gdansk accommodation offers guests unrivalled elegance in Poland's largest city on the Baltic coast. Eight suites and an indulgent Presidential Suite combine calming, natural colours along with plush, comfortable furnishings provide a relaxing atmosphere. Guest rooms at this accommodation in Gdansk city centre feature premier amenities, such as Free high-speed, wireless Internet access, heated bathroom floor and LCD TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.