We stayed here for a week. Great value for money: the rooms are large with good beds, breakfast does not lack variety (from blue cheese and custard pie to all the usual stuff like cereal, ham, bread and butter), location is good (city center is 15 minutes by tram or metro or 30 walking) and there's free mulled wine at... More
- Also Known As:
- King Charles Boutique Prague
- King Charles Boutique Hotel Prague
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the center of Prague, in a historical building right under the walls of Vysehrad Prague Castle and its gardens, a few steps away from the Charles Square, the "King Charles" is the renaissance-style boutique hotel residence offering an unforgettable hospitality experience. Inspired by the romance of Rococo era, and reminiscent of a private chamber in a knight's castle, King Charles' 35 guest rooms feature antique replica mahogany furniture, crystal and brass light fixtures, and luxury bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Olotels, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your King Charles Boutique Hotel Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.