We travelled in Jan 2014, for 6 days in King Charles Boutique Residence. The transfer is extremely short from the airport, although the hotel is very unassuming from the outside (in fact if our transfer driver had not shown us the door, we would have never know which was our hotel!) the reception is very grand, lovely antique style furniture... More
- Also Known As:
- King Charles Boutique Prague
- King Charles Boutique Hotel Prague
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the center of Prague, in a historical building right under the walls of Vysehrad Prague Castle and its gardens, a few steps away from the Charles Square, the "King Charles" is the renaissance-style boutique hotel residence offering an unforgettable hospitality experience. Inspired by the romance of Rococo era, and reminiscent of a private chamber in a knight's castle, King Charles' 35 guest rooms feature antique replica mahogany furniture, crystal and brass light fixtures, and luxury bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Fastbooking, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Otel so you can book your King Charles Boutique Hotel Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.