We just spent 5 days in Prague at this lovely Hotel. Small and not fancy, but excellent value since it is very low cost. The room was great, the location good, breakfast was very nice. But the warm, friendly, patient, attentive and very helpful service by the staff was remarkable and made our stay in this beautiful city a warm... More
- Also Known As:
- King Charles Boutique Prague
- King Charles Boutique Hotel Prague
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the center of Prague, in a historical building right under the walls of Vysehrad Prague Castle and its gardens, a few steps away from the Charles Square, the "King Charles" is the renaissance-style boutique hotel residence offering an unforgettable hospitality experience. Inspired by the romance of Rococo era, and reminiscent of a private chamber in a knight's castle, King Charles' 35 guest rooms feature antique replica mahogany furniture, crystal and brass light fixtures, and luxury bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Otel so you can book your King Charles Boutique Hotel Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.