This hotel just has to be in one of the best locations in Prague. Only minutes from the Astronomical Clock and Charles Bridge. It's upstairs from an old bar and restaurant. Very quaint. The room we had was very large (Rm 5) with the most comfortable bed we had on our trip through Europe. Very quiet for the location also.... More
- Also Known As:
- 7 Angels Residence (u 7 Andelu) Hotel
- 7 Angels Residence (u 7 Andelu) Hotel Prague
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private residence originally from the year 1411 is situated in the exclusive location of the Old Town on the pedestrian zone only a few steps from the Charles Bridge and Old Town Square. The residence offers accommodation in double rooms and suites. Luxury rooms from 30 to 95 square metres are equipped with shower or bathtub, satellite TV, refrigerator, furnished antique (style La Patio) and modern furniture. All rooms are equipped with a king size bed. In some apartments, there are available also kitchenettes, washing machines and dishwashers. Buffet breakfast is served in the unique restaurant every day from 09:00 am to 10:00 am. Art Nouveau Restaurant 7 Angels offers typical Czech and international cuisine. Also vegetarians, lovers of fish and good Czech, Moravian and French wine could find a delight. Hotel guests can use a local laundry for a fee. Underground parking is located only 5 min. By walk from the residence. Our residence visited e.G.: Giulio Andreotti, Shirley Temple, Jean Reno, Lorenzo Lamas, Rolling Stones, Martina Hingis, football team AS Roma, president Vaclav Klaus, Karel Gott etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Residence 7 Angels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.