I loved the hotel! Excellent location, excellent room, spacious, clean, comfortable and beautiful. The staff is polite, friendly and helpful, the amenities are great, the bathroom is big and luminous and has a wonderful shower and bathtub. Not to mention that Praga is beautiful! The breakfast is okay. The only drawback is the ladder. You have to carry your bags... More
- Also Known As:
- Domus Balthasar Design Prague
- Domus Balthasar Design Boutique Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Design boutique hotel Domus Balthasar is a baroque building with medieval foundation and 21st century design, situated on the Royal Route, in the heart of the oldest and most romantic part of Prague - Lesser Quarter (Mala Strana), few steps from Charles Bridge, close to Old Town and Prague Castle.Domus Balthasar is nearly of all most popular sights within easy reach on foot or by tram. Although is situated in the centre, also in a neighborbood of nicest parks. Business centers easily accessible. It is the ideal place for a holiday as well as for an enjoyable business trip. The building's history goes back to the 14th century, though the fittings are either modern or timeless. We do our best to respect history while at the same time respecting the current needs and tastes of our guests. Our interiors are made warm by wooden, atypical furniture with clean lines in dark colours which combines well with the light, creamy tones of the carpets, curtains and other decorations. Hotel has 8 rooms including 2 Double attic rooms, 3 generously spacious deluxe double rooms, 2 Suites with kitchenette and 1 Royal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Priceline, Tingo, Escapio and Venere so you can book your Domus Balthasar Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.