We go here at least once every time we visit Prague. Never disappointed. It's so close to the Charles Bridge you can enjoy the view in summer time. In winter, it's a cozy little place with great service. Good selection of Czech and International dishes.
- Also Known As:
- u Zlatych Nuzek (At The Golden Scissors) Hotel Prague
- u Zlatych Nuzek (At The Golden Scissors) Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel U Zlatych nuzek**** is attractive for its exclusive location on Prague's island Kampa in the lesser town area. The hotel is situated close to the Charles Bridge – you will find quiet there, although you will be right in the heart of historical city centre. Enjoy your stay in one of 10 well-equipped rooms, which have parquet, satellite TV, WiFi, safe and other amenities which will provide a pleasant stay. Each room has a bathroom with hairdryer, shower and/or bath. Don´t miss tasting the excellent Bohemian specialties, international cuisine, first-class wines and traditional Czech beer served in our stylish restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your U Zlatych Nuzek (At the Golden Scissors) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.