Having just completed a 7 day riverboat cruise on the Danube, we spent two days at the InterContinental. Perfectly located and close to the towne center and the many attractions that Prague is noted for. Rooms were very clean and nicely appointed. Great bar in the lobby.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Praha Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Praha Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Praha
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presiding regally above the hilly banks of the Vltava River, the InterContinental Prague is the landmark choice of Prague hotels, providing a sophisticated setting for all types of travel. Experience the City from its premier location - in the heart of the Prague’s historic Old Town. Magnificent accommodations provide the perfect base from which to explore the shops, restaurants, and architectural treasures that give the region its distinctive character. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your InterContinental Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.