Me and my wife have stayed two times in Happy Prague apartments now. Overall we are more than happy as the place is situated in the perfect center. Just 5 minutes walking from the clock tower and all the main sights. The service is really astounding and both Antonio Console and Ciro Cicco have been very helpful and were always... More
- Also Known As:
- Happy Prague Apartments Hotel Prague
- Happy Prague Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Happy Prague is a complex of apartments of various types, designed to meet all needs. All apartments are large square, bright and elegantly furnished. Excellent for any type of accommodation, ideal for families, couples, single and all sorts of business.Located in a unique historic building dating from the late fourteenth century, completely renovated, has maintained that the authenticity of its original character while offering modern amenities and service.The property is located in quiet Betlémské Náměstí, adjacent to the famous Betlémské Kaple of Jan Hus, far less than 5 minutes by walk from Charles Bridge and Old Town Square – Astronomical Clock and from main tourist attractions. In this beautiful setting, the guests will be surrounded by a thousand attentions of a multilingual staff of professionals in order to make the stay in the Magic City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Happy Prague Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.