I travelled to Prague mainly for a medical meeting and was able to book (unfortunately only) one night at this very original, ultra-central accommodation. The Italian owners Antonio and Ciro have created a gem of a boutique-style hotel in a renovated 14th century historical building right near the Betlehem Chapel in the heart of Prague’s Old Town. They were very... More
- Also Known As:
- Happy Prague Apartments Hotel Prague
- Happy Prague Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Happy Prague is a complex of apartments of various types, designed to meet all needs. All apartments are large square, bright and elegantly furnished. Excellent for any type of accommodation, ideal for families, couples, single and all sorts of business.Located in a unique historic building dating from the late fourteenth century, completely renovated, has maintained that the authenticity of its original character while offering modern amenities and service.The property is located in quiet Betlémské Náměstí, adjacent to the famous Betlémské Kaple, far less than 100 meters from Charles Bridge and Old Town Square and from major tourist attractions. In this splendid setting, guests will be surrounded by a thousand attentions of a multilingual staff of professionals in order to make the stay in the Magic City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Happy Prague Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.