We spent two nights here when we were in Prague last month. Short walk to the center center, but its location makes it a hidden gem. Check in was easy, rooms were very modern with fresh bed linens and towels. Buffet breakfast was very nice. Wi-fi connections were horrible in the rooms, but very good in the lobby and bar... More
- Also Known As:
- Euroagentur Downtown Hotel
- Euroagentur Downtown Hotel Prague
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Suites provides small and luxurious accommodation in a quiet part of Prague. You are staying close to the historical centre, the big shopping centres and parks. Prague's centre is also well accessible by public transport. Tram stops are reachable within a 2 minutes' walk from the residence and parking is available directly on the premises or on nearby parking lots. This makes the residence an ideal place for both long and short term stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your EuroAgentur DownTown Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.