We stayed two nights in this lovely hotel. On arrival, we were upgraded from a junior suite to a superior suite. All the staff are polite and welcoming, especially the owners. Overall a very nice romantic hotel, good for relaxing with the beautiful views and with the best cuisine ever! Would definitely come back.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel La Fuente De Higuera
- La Fuente De Higuera Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a small luxury suite hotel run along the lines of a laid-back country house party thrown by friends. In a renovated rural olive oil mill, with beautifull Ronda within sight, where traditional Spanish architecture meets post-modern design and eclectic furnishing. A short drive from cosmopolitan Ronda but with all the country house comforts to tempt you to just siesta by the pool or on the lawn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Tingo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel La Fuente De La Higuera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.