The whole experience was lovely from check in right through to check out. The staff were excellent on check in and check out. Going above and beyond. The accommodation chalet was very clean and spacious and had all the little extras, like sachets of coffee and tea. I understand why you won a recent award. Well done keep the good... More
- Also Known As:
- Peppermint Park Eco Village And Holiday Park Hotel
- Peppermint Park Eco Village And Holiday Park Hotel Busselton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BIG4 Peppermint Park is a unique holiday park as it is nestled within natural bushland but only 300 metre stroll to the crystal clear waters of Geographe Bay in Busselton WA. The Parks standards are second to none and winning Bronze in its category in the 2011 State Tourism awards is the lastest addition to a collection of awards the park has received. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your BIG4 Peppermint Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.