We have just returned to New Zealand after 8 nights at the Peninsula, and I've got to say this would be the best accommodation experience ever!! We had a two bedroom apartment on the 7th floor with amazing sea views; the room was spotlessly clean and well appointed. The whole environment at the Peninsula was relaxing from the comfortable lobby... More
- Also Known As:
- Peninsular Beachfront Hotel
- Peninsular Beachfront Resort Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Peninsular Beachfront Resort is an award winning Mooloolaba accommodation with 65 fully self-contained 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses all overlooking beautiful Mooloolaba Beach and Bay. These Mooloolaba holiday apartments are large and modern and all have stunning views and in room broadband internet access. The resort features include four onsite restaurants, hairdresser, beautician, jeweller and a range of fantastic boutiques. The Peninsular also has a gas-heated pool, spa, sauna, 3 large covered BBQ areas, gymnasium and full-size floodlit tennis court. Peninsular Beachfront Resort is right in the cosmopolitan heart of Mooloolaba within a short walk to all boutiques, al fresco restaurants, bars, tours and attractions. Just as important, the world famous Mooloolaba Beach is barely 25 paces from the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Peninsular Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.