We booked a family break so hat we could walk to the beach, go for bike rides and catch up with friends and family. It was right in the middle of everything at Mooloolaba and we had a great view from our apartment over the bay. Really convenient to all the restaurants and coffee shops.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Hotel
- Landmark Resort Mooloolaba
- Landmark Hotel Mooloolaba
- Landmark Resort Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for the perfect holiday escape? Then Landmark Resort on Queensland's Sunshine Coast is the place to stay! Landmark Resort is located directly opposite Mooloolaba's beautiful beachfront and is comprised of 132 apartments and suites with hinterland, river or ocean views. All apartments and suites are self-contained, with most featuring a spa bath, air conditioning, cable television and modern fittings. Resort facilities include a gymnasium, outdoor spa, sauna, games room, rooftop spa, barbecue entertaining area and secure car parking. Mooloolaba's relaxed family atmosphere has long been a popular holiday destination for Queenslanders and it is now emerging as the 'must visit' destination for the rest of Australia. Landmark Resort is situated on the beachfront amongst Mooloolaba's finest restaurants, cafes and exclusive boutiques. Step across the road to the magnificent year-round patrolled beach, which has won multiple awards for being Queensland's cleanest and friendliest. Waiting for you around the corner is Underwater World, which provides a thrilling entree to the world below the sea. The daily seal shows, along with the otter displays and the wondrous underwater tunnel, provide a fun day's entertainment for the whole family. Adjoining Underwater world is The Wharf where you can enjoy restaurants, shopping and live entertainment, or just simply relax on the deck with a drink and watch the world go by. Mooloolaba is only a short drive to Steve Irwin's Australia Zoo and the superb Sunshine Coast hinterland.Landmark Resort is an hour's drive north of the Brisbane Airport, or a 20 minute drive from the Sunshine Coast Airport. Your check in at the Landmark Resort is made stress free by our friendly staff, whose priority is to ensure you a quick and easy transition to your luxurious air-conditioned apartment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.