Lady on phone wasn't very friendly when she heard I was a late check in (6.00pm?!). Some towels would have helped. There were none in the room. Poor reception opening hours meant I had to dry myself with a hand towel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From Sandcastles you can walk to every imaginable facility needed for an idyllic stay. Laze on the wide silky sands of Queensland’s Sunshine Coast award winning Mooloolaba Beach right at your front door or simply idle around the pool.Indulge in resort living in our fully self-contained one bedroom Mooloolaba Holiday Apartments, which include master bed room, bathroom, laundry, and kitchen with hotplates, rangehood and microwave/convection oven. Your Mooloolaba Holiday Apartments are serviced daily. Relax and enjoy your holiday on Mooloolaba Beach.Our top level luxury Mooloolaba Holiday Apartments have private roof tops and barbeques, ideal for entertaining or just soaking up the sun and taking in the spectacular views over Mooloolaba Beach to Point Cartwright or off to the North over Mooloolaba Beach, Alexandra Headland, Maroochydore to Noosa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Olotels and Priceline so you can book your Sandcastles On The Beach Mooloolaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Mooloolaba
- Mooloolaba Comfort Suites
- Sandcastles On The Beach Mooloolaba Sunshine Coast