amazing place with nice vibe, free wifi, free movie on ftp, free bike and free hot chocolate pudding every evening. what more could one ask. The standard of backpackers in nelson is very high and this one was great as well. very nice people who help you out and unlike some other hostels we stayed in, this didnt give a... More
- Also Known As:
- Tasman Bay Backpackers Hotel Nelson
- Tasman Bay Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fire is roaring, the atmosphere's relaxed, the hostel's warm, spacious yet homely. Just like your favourite café – great music, friendly, genuine people. Free Hot Chocolate pudding & ice cream served every night of the year. New en-suite facilities. Free All you can eat Winter Breakfast (May to November). Free Wireless internet (April to November). Free bikes. Off-street parking. Central but quiet location. Check out our sister hostel in Picton, Sequoia Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Tasman Bay Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.