We stopped on a powered site for one night. The amenities were very nice, powerful shower and very clean. The sites were okay but the place had no atmosphere. It seemed very clinical and prissy, whereby we prefer rustic and quirky. The staff weren't very welcoming as my husband dared to ask if we could choose our own site and... More
- Also Known As:
- Miranda Holiday Park Hotel Thames
- Miranda Holiday Park Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning holiday park situated on the scenic Auckland / Coromandel highway - 1hr SE of Auckland, 50 minutes from Auckland Airport, 20 minutes from Thames. A choice of self catering accommodation to suit all budgets and needs, including paraplegic facilities. 1 bedroom & studio motel apartments, chalets, backpackers lodge, tent & campervan sites. Wireless internet. Complimentary tennis court & hot mineral pool onsite. Open all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Miranda Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.