This company owns 3 properties on adjoining sites and there is only one reception for all. I booked a ground floor room at the Admiral Stirling, but arrived to discover my room was up a very steep flight of steps. The only groundfloor rooms available were in Bridgefield. I was told this room was normally dearer, but I could have... More
- Also Known As:
- Bridgefield Guest House Hotel
- Bridgefield Guest House Hotel Margaret River
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bridgefield Guest House Margaret River is a National Trust listed property and is a great place for travelers. Downtown Margaret River Bridgefield is centrally located, close to the river walk trails, shops and restaurants. All tour operators pick up from our carpark. All rooms are ensuite. Breakfast is included in all tariffs. There are tea and coffee facilities. Log fires in winter. Reverse cycle aircon in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Bridgefield Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.