Thanks Pete & Deb for a lovely stay with you in March. It was peaceful with a lovely relaxed atmosphere. Pete was very helpful with advice on where to visit & we spent 2 days following his itinerary which worked out very well. Deb also helped us with our 10 day itinerary to WA even before we left home which... More
- Also Known As:
- Margaret River Guest House Hotel
- Margaret River Guest House Hotel Margaret River
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted Best B & B in Australia 2013/14 by the readers of the Australian Travellers Magazine, Margaret River Guest House has a reputation of quality accommodation in the Margaret River Region for nearly 50yrs. Steeped in history and exuding old world charm we are situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and only a two minute stroll into the Town centre which includes restaurants, galleries shops and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Margaret River Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.