Wonderful, welcoming place to stay. The room was a good size, and the bed large and comfortable. We enjoyed the tasty cooked breakfast each morning and looked forward to the afternoon treat on our return each day. It is close enough to the main street to walk, and Margaret River is well situated for touring in the area. Pete and... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Margaret River Guest House is steeped in history and exudes old world charm. It is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and is only a two minute stroll into the Town centre which includes restaurants, galleries shops and more. We are only a stones throw from a network of shady river walk trails waiting to be explored. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Margaret River Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Margaret River Guest House Hotel
- Margaret River Guest House Hotel Margaret River