First impression once step in to the room is, the room and bathroom is big (for a standard room) and clean, eventhough the lobby and the building looks average. Price is reasonable, location is good within the city. The only shortcoming is no AC (only portable cooler), it will be hot in summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Hotel Launceston is conveniently located in the city centre, 15 minutes drive from the airport and 2 minutes walk from the main shopping precinct. The hotel features 116 rooms, a restaurant specializing in local produce and a cocktail bar. Nearby local attractions include the James Boag Brewery, Launceston Seaport, Penny Royal World and Cataract Gorge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Mercure Launceston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Launceston Hotel
- Mercure Launceston Hotel Launceston
- Accor Launceston
- Mercure Launceston Tasmania