Stayed for one night on our way to the Cradle Mountains. Could not have made a better choice. Room was modern, well equiped and spa bath a treat. Yes, there are no lifts but it is a heritage building after all. Had dinner in the restaurant and compliments to the chef. Food was on par with any top end restaurant... More
- Also Known As:
- City Park Grand Launceston
- Clarion Hotel City Park Grand Launceston, Tasmania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clarion Hotel City Park Grand offers boutique accommodation in downtown Launceston. Located next to City Park, it is 10 minutes walk to Queen Victoria Museum and Art Gallery.All spacious rooms at Clarion City Park Launceston feature en suite bathroom, air conditioning and flat-screen cable TV. Some rooms also have balcony, microwave and whirlpool bathtub.Facilities include a guest laundry, free high-speed Wireless internet access and free car parking. Guests can enjoy free coffee and weekday newspapers.Larceny's Bar and Restaurant features local produce and a large wine selection. Room service is also available.Clarion Hotel City Park Grand is in the heart of the entertainment, museums and shopping districts of central Launceston. Boag’s Brewery is a 2-minute walk. Aurora Stadium is 750 metres away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Clarion Hotel City Park Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.