We arrived late and the gentleman who came to reception to let us in couldn't have been more helpful and friendly. While not the newest resort around it was quiet, clean, well set up and right in the centre of Surfers at the bottom of Cavill Ave. The spa bath and foxtel were hits with the teenagers and the pool... More
- Also Known As:
- Tiki Village International Gold Coast Hotel Gold Coast
- Tiki Village International Gold Coast Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tiki Village is a Surfers Paradise icon situated by the shores of the Nerang River with the breathtaking hinterland as a backdrop. Centrally located with wildlife sanctuaries, trendy cafes and beachside havens to the south and marina's, theme parks, hinterland and shopping to the north. Tiki Village International Resort, in the heart of paradise.Units have a shower over a spa and may not be suitable for the mobility impaired. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Tiki Village International Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.