16 of us had a ball, large rooms great facilities throughout, easy parking, good eateries in every direction. Northwest balconies offer the better view up the beach but nothing wrong with lookout to east and Greenmount We will be back!
- Also Known As:
- Reflection Tower Two Hotel
- Reflection Tower 2
- Reflection Tower Two Hotel Coolangatta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reflection Tower Two is the newest, most luxurious resort rising above Greenmount Beach. A prestigious complex quietly removed from the crowds yet a pace apart from all that is famous on the Gold Coast. Each 1, 2 or 3 bedroom fully self contained apartment is beautifully appointed and features a large north facing balcony with dazzling views across the golden sands of Coolangatta Beach to the sparkling waters of the Pacific Ocean. Reflection Tower Two features a 25 metre heated lap pool, spa, sauna and steam room, gym, relaxing zen garden, Teppanyaki grill & BBQ's, private mini cinema and an executive lounge. Coolangatta, the centre of a region of contrasts; the sparkling waters of the Pacific Ocean and magnificent beaches to the east, the captivating labyrinth of the hinterland and golden hues of an amazing sunset to the west all encompassing fantastic shopping, entertainment and enchanting waterways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Reflection Tower Two reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.