The most amazing views from our 10th floor suite with huge balcony opening up to views over the Lake and the magnificent mountains surrounding Queenstown. We didn't want to leave! The room was beautifully presented with everything you could possibly need and want. Will definitely come back again.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beacon Queenstown
- Peppers Beacon Hotel Queenstown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on New Zealand's South Island, Peppers Beacon, Queenstown offers stunning lakeside hotel accommodation, just 5-minutes walk from the centre of Queenstown. Known as the "Adventure Capital" of New Zealand, Queenstown is an exciting year-round destination with a range of activities and attractions including skiing, snowboarding, tramping through national parks, scenic tours, bungee jumping and jet boat rides to name a few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Peppers Beacon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.