Trying to sleep here is akin to curling up in the corner of a raving bass-booming nightclub. I expected it to be loud but not that loud.! Very tired and unable to enjoy the next day properly. Despite facilities being generally clean and big kitchen/lounge area, rooms are cramped with little space to store bags, just under the lower bunks.... More
- Also Known As:
- Yha Queenstown Central Hotel
- Yha Queenstown Central Hotel Queenstown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hostel couldn’t be more aptly named – nestled between the Wakatipu lakefront and Shotover St, it's right in the rapidly beating heart of this famous little resort town of Queenstown. Everything is on your doorstep – cafes, bars, restaurants and the waterfront with all its activities. Previously part of the ‘Old Mountaineer Hotel,’ one of the first hotels in Queenstown, all the accommodations at the YHA Queenstown Central hostel include en-suites and TVs (with free movies). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, HostelBookers and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your YHA Queenstown Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.